Complying with Bali travel regulations is mandatory for those of you who want to vacation in Bali. Holidays to Bali have been opened for domestic and foreign tourists. During the pandemic, traveling using air or private transportation must implement health protocols.
In addition to implementing health protocols, as a traveler you must be familiar with Bali’s travel regulations. The contents of travel regulations are various types of conditions that have been determined directly by the government.
What are the Travel Regulations and Quarantine Requirements for Bali and Indonesia?
The Bali entry requirements have been published since April 2022 until the specified time limit. As a tourist, you must understand what Indonesian citizens need to pay attention to when entering Bali. Based on the circular letter of the Ministry of Transportation of the Republic of Indonesia, the requirements that must be obeyed by Indonesian citizens are as follows:
- Visitors must have the full third dose of vaccine, nor are they required to attach a negative rapid antigen test result when traveling. In other words, visitors are required to show a vaccine certificate that they already have.
- Visitors who have been vaccinated up to the second dose must of course provide a vaccine certificate and attach an antigen test 24 hours before departure.
- This requirement also applies to visitors who have just received the first dose of vaccine, so a PCR test is required a maximum of 3x 24 hours before the flight.
- Especially for visitors who have not been vaccinated, due to special health conditions or other diseases. Then visitors are required to report negative test results from PCR. However, visitors are also required to attach a rapid antigen test a maximum of one day before departure. A doctor’s certificate must also be attached from a government hospital, the hospital must state that the person concerned has not or cannot take the vaccine.
- Another requirement is that children under 6 years of age must have a travel companion and apply health protocols. Except for mandatory vaccine orders and covid tests.
- Please note that the results of the covid 19 test must be published by health facilities. This decision is made directly by the Ministry of Health, so passengers must ensure that the uploaded test results are integrated.
In addition to Indonesian citizens, Bali also has policies towards foreign nationals. According to a circular letter from the ministry of transportation, foreign travelers can certainly enter Bali by air and sea. Entering the territory of Bali by a foreign national without having to undergo quarantine as long as the citizen meets the requirements.
If foreign nationals do not meet the requirements, or have had their first dose of vaccine and have not received the covid-19 vaccine. So foreign nationals are required to undergo a 5-day quarantine from arrival. Foreign nationals must also comply with various document requirements and health protocols.
- The main requirement that must be shown by foreign nationals is a physical or digital certificate of the covid 19 vaccine. The certificate must be at least 14 days before departure, and written in English other than the language of the country of origin. This certificate must also be verified on the website of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Foreign nationals are also required to show a negative result through a PCR test in the country of origin. The samples were taken within two days before the departure time. The test sample will be attached at the time of the health check.
- Foreign nationals must also have a temperature check and a PCR test upon arrival.
- PCR examination is reserved for foreign nationals who have not received the vaccine and for passengers whose body temperature exceeds 37 Celsius.
- If a foreign citizen shows a negative test, then the citizen can continue to carry out activities according to the tour package or itinerary that has been determined. However, if the test results are positive, independent monitoring of symptoms will be carried out for 14 days.
What are travel advice for Indonesia?
Travel advice for Indonesian will make your vacation trip by private vehicle or public transportation run more smoothly. Not only smooth, because you will also feel safe and secure until you reach your destination.
Bring Cash, Food, Drinks, and Homecoming Maps
To be comfortable and safe, when using a private vehicle, try not to exceed the capacity. If it has exceeded the load, the safety of the passengers will certainly be at stake. On the way to getting better, try to bring a very sufficient amount of cash.
Cash is indispensable to support wants and needs, because we will not know whether to meet ATMs along the way. Not all stores will provide debit or credit card machines that you can use, which is why cash is so important to carry.
In addition to carrying cash, you should try to bring enough food and drink. Sufficient food and drink during the trip is very important, because we do not necessarily find a minimarket. So it would be highly recommended to prepare snacks, to foods that are a bit heavy such as breads.
You also have to prepare a homecoming map or GPS on your favorite Smartphone. Homecoming map is very necessary, because it is very important to check traffic jams to other alternative roads.
Smartphone Battery, Credit, and Body Condition
You also have to make sure the battery and cell phone credit are in good condition. A full center and battery will anticipate an emergency the phone cannot be used. In addition to the battery, you also have to pay attention to the condition of your body, because long trips require excellent body condition.
What are the travel requirements in Bali?
Especially for those of you who will be traveling, of course there are several conditions for adjusting flight requirements from July 2022. These requirements for adjusting these requirements are based on a circular letter from the ministry of transportation, which will be set at airports in Bali.
One of the requirements for domestic travel to and from Bali is vaccination, this requirement is through a written statement. Travel requirements in Bali must also be complied with by all people who want to visit Bali.
Especially for passengers who have had the second vaccine, of course they must show a negative test result from antigen or PCR. It is different for passengers who have received the third vaccine, of course, they are not required to be tested for COVID-19.
Prospective travel passengers must also pay attention to special health conditions that are required to show the results of the PCR test 3 days before departure. The test results must also be accompanied by a doctor’s certificate from a government hospital.
Prospective passengers under the age of 6 are excluded from the mandatory requirements for vaccination certificates and covid 19 tests. In accordance with a circular letter from the Indonesian Ministry of Transportation, you must follow the policies that apply from July 2022. The requirements are as follows.
- As a visitor you must prepare an air ticket or other transportation ticket.
- Also prepare your original identity, if you want to use the plane then prepare your passport and visa.
- Prepare physical or digital vaccine certificates, because travelers who cannot get vaccines for reasons of media can attach a doctor’s certificate from the country of departure
- Conduct PCR tests upon arrival and 5-day quarantine for passengers who have not been vaccinated or have received the first vaccine.
What is the Information Regarding Visas and Migration in Indonesia?
Migration to Indonesia is now starting to be done by many people. However, you must know some important things before visiting Indonesia, namely understanding various visa information that has special requirements. Migration in Indonesia can be done easily if you have a visa and understand the various visas.
Understanding Visa Exemption
Foreign nationals from countries that are included in the list of Visa-free countries, will of course be included in the Visa exemption. These foreign nationals can also enter Indonesia through 124 migration checkpoints and get a 30-day stay period.
The period of stay carried out by foreign nationals cannot simply be extended. The mandatory requirements include a passport with a validity period of 6 months, while a return or through a ticket must be made.
Understanding Visa on Arrival
Visa on arrival is a visa that can be applied by foreigners when they come to Indonesia. Especially if the foreigner’s nationality is included in the 68 countries visa on arrival. Of course, the holder of a visit visa upon arrival, will enter Indonesia and get a period of stay for 30 days.
The 30-day period of stay can of course be extended at the migration office for one time, thus getting an additional 30-day stay.
Understanding Double Visit Visa
A double visit visa is a visa that can be used by foreigners. Especially if the foreigner frequently travels to Indonesia for the purpose of family visits. A double visit visa will be issued directly by the Indonesian embassy or consulate, by fulfilling various types of mandatory application or passport requirements.
A double visit visa is also valid for 1 year, and holders of multiple visit visas will be given a stay of 60 days per visit and cannot be extended.
As we know, migration is one of the useful activities to improve the quality of life. The basic human need is a place to live, choosing a place to live based on factors that will be considered later.
Migration is commonly referred to as the movement of people from one place to another, by crossing national borders. Migration can be said to be crossing administrative boundaries within a country with the aim of settling later.
The causes of migration are natural disasters such as floods, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, and disease outbreaks. Another cause is economic, because if the person experiences economic difficulties in one area, it will encourage migration to other areas.
Migration is also related to religion, because freedom to worship according to one’s religion is a person’s capital to survive in that environment. Migration is divided into two, namely national and international migration.
International migration is the movement of people from one country to another or between countries. Meanwhile, national migration is urbanization, which is the movement of people from rural areas to cities. There are factors that influence urbanization, such as employment and labor wages which are relatively higher than in the village.
What are the Bali Travel Regulations 2022?
In 2022, the implementation of the PPKM in Bali regulates the mobility requirements of domestic travelers. The regulation of the mobility requirements is stated in the 2022 circular regarding the travel conditions for domestic people during the coronavirus pandemic.
The arrangement of these conditions is effective starting from March 2022 until a predetermined time at a later date.
Health protocols must indeed be carried out by some people who travel to Bali. The first Bali travel regulation is the health protocol, you must use a three-layer cloth mask or a medical mask that covers the nose, mouth and chin.
You should also replace the mask gradually every 4 hours, then dispose of the waste mask in the place provided. Also try to wash your hands regularly with soap and water, especially after touching objects touched by other people.
Maintain a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other people and avoid crowds. You are also not allowed to talk one-way or two-way by telephone, when traveling by public transport and air.
Travel Terms PCR Terms
The provisions for the course of the antigen PCR requirements are as follows:
- Everyone is of course obligated to travel by private or public vehicle, and is responsible for each other’s health and is subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
- Every PPDN is also required to use the Care Protect application as a condition for traveling within the country.
- As for PPDN with air or land transportation capital, they can use private vehicles with the provisions that have been applied.
Please note, that ppdn must get a second dose of vaccination or a third dose of vaccination. PPDN is also allowed to show negative results from the PCR test or rapid antigen test. As for PPDN who have received the first dose of vaccination, they are required to show a negative test result from PCR whose samples were taken within 3 days.